**SOLD Quaife Type 9 5Spd Dog Box with Alloy Casing SOLD**

Scottish Bloke

As per the title, my Championship Winning Quaife Dog Box is now for sale.

This is a direct replacement for a Ford Type 9

I bought the box brand new from Steve Perks (he builds them properly), Steve has maintained it to date having had 2 refreshes as a precaution only and a full strip and rebuild about 3 years ago. The box has covered around 300 miles since and probably less than 1500 in total. The box has recently been inspected by a respected engine/box builder and has been passed fit for sale! Always been run on Redline lightweight shockproof oil.

The ratios are sprint orientated but 60+ in first always disappoints others away from the lights ;)

Ratios: 1st 2.390 - 2nd 1.69 - 3rd 1.21 - 4th 1.1 - 5th 0.870 these coupled to a 4.4 diff gives you a very competitive gearset. Box comes complete with a long input shaft and a long quaife gearstick with nylon knob. These boxes are rated to approx. 260bhp and 200lb ft torque. I'm only selling as the new engine will exceed these figures (by quite a lot hopefully!)

Few vids of it in action on Youtube, most latterly Blyton Trackday, search Richard Kerr Westfield, I'd post a link but won't let me.

These are £3425 plus vat (£4100) from Quaife, plus a £195 surcharge plus a £100 gearstick!

£2595 ovno

Rich - PM or 07800 898022

Steve Farrimund mentioned he was on the look out for a dog box last year, not sure if he's still after one though.

• 2 months later...

You'll never get proper money for it on here Rich!

Stick it on pistonheads or racecardirect!

Last boing before being advertised externally.

Rich

• 2 months later...

Now sold pending payment

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.