a weekends observations

SteveD

well i went to clacton on sea saturday and down to swindon today , bev went with me to clacton on sea because i cant drive long distances yet

oh and im taking over from where cherry left off ! errr only he hasnt left off because he's still here .......

anyway i can tell you the whole country is a big puddle ,jeeez its wet out there flooding all over the place

the roads are f***** , every single road is full of pot holes even the motorways are in a very poor state infact some areas just plain dangerous

the new thing about stamping out lane hogging on the motorway has not changed anything the motorways are still full of eediots just sat there oblivious to everything around them

going down the m6 yesterday morning 2am im driving bev sat in passenger seat of the van , im in the inside lane sat at 70 ish its raining/drizzle i come up to a car just sat in the middle lane (nothing around for miles ) so i indicate and move into the outside lane im about 30 ft from it and it vears into my lane so i have to stand on the brakes and hit the main beam and horn ,the muppet then yanks the steering wheel to the left and shoots into the inside lane nearly out of control ,i carry on having nearly filled my pants about 20 miles or so later i stop to fill with fuel and decide to carry on driving for another 40 mins or so before letting bev drive ,i get back on the motorway and about 5 miles further on come up behind the eeeediot again still sat in the middle lane with nowt around him

today been down to swindon to drop a car off with the trailer and again the driving standards are terrible , old folk just crawling along on the motorway some just sat in the  middle lane in there soft roaders and larger 4x4 's that are clealry to big for the dodering 90 year old bags of skin that shouldnt be on the road let alone a motorway there just mobile accidents waiting to happen

came up behind a car in the middle lane on the way back mway is busy ish and its throwing it down and the big fat bag of wind in the car is sat doint 60 ish in the middle lane and keeps dabbing the brakes i cant get past as im towing so just sit behind her in the iside lane watching her dabbing the brakes for miles in the middle lane  ,she then decides to pull over at the the moment the inside lane is at its busyest point ,so i pull out and i go past her and the big fat bag of wind waster is sat on the phone with it pinned to her ear the stupid chuffin woman

all the way there and back yesterday and today were cars just sat in the outside lane and middle lane leaving the inside mainly empty ,we need mway gun patrols to shoot numptys

Have you seen the last in the 'The Fast & The Furious' series with the 'flip' car? That's what you need to clear these muppets off the road. Just angle it slightly so it fires them off the road like a snow plough

Try driving a fire engine on blue lights then Steve - you see a new level of stupidness! I enjoyed it when I started now it stresses me out by the time I arrive at what can be another stressful situation.

Thankfully it's rotated plenty..

Have you seen the last in the 'The Fast & The Furious' series with the 'flip' car? That's what you need to clear these muppets off the road. Just angle it slightly so it fires them off the road like a snow plough

hmmmmmm off to work to make one wuv

Try driving a fire engine on blue lights then Steve - you see a new level of stupidness! I enjoyed it when I started now it stresses me out by the time I arrive at what can be another stressful situation.

Thankfully it's rotated plenty..

yeh dont envy you there wuv , i drove past a truck half on the hard shoulder and inside lane with the prop hanging off it ,god only knows why he couldnt make it the extra 4 ft onto the hard shoulder ,he could of rolled that far shirley  ,he had put cones out and a sign with an arrow pointing to the right (i pressume these came out of the back of the tipper truck)trouble was the cones were only about 20ft long with the sign at the end he was stood there by the sign waiving cars out ,the stupid numpty would have been better getting over the armco out of the way as he was stopped by jun 15 north bound right on the bend with cars approaching at 70 plus mph ,i was in the middle lane with a aston martin on my inside trying to push me over over into the fast lane to get around it ,trouble was there was knowhere for me to go as the outside lane was stuffed with lane hogging morons

As you had a trailer were you impacted by the wonderful parking on the lovely estate Matt and I live on? 

well i went to clacton on sea saturday

you poor man, I feel your pain :oops: :oops: :d

As you had a trailer were you impacted by the wonderful parking on the lovely estate Matt and I live on? 

yeh a bit weired but made it in and out unscathed :laugh:

cars just seemed abandoned not parked

you poor man, I feel your pain :oops: :oops: :d

it was dark wuv so ddint get the full scale of how wonderfull it is , what i did think i saw was a chip machine ,you know like a vending machine for chips at the side of a building near a dock sort of place , could of been a dillusion though but i would put money on it

Lots of Londerners in Clacton in the summer and they need their Chip Fix, 24hrs. 

They used to have a chip vending machine in the sun centre in Rhyl pure class

They do exist

it was dark wuv so ddint get the full scale of how wonderfull it is

Night is the best time to visit to see the place at it's best :oops: they keep the lights low to show off their wheel spinners and neons. I hope you also checked out Jaywick whist you were down that way, it's one of the areas best features :o

i was sat in the van with bevski by some boat things about 100 yards from the seaski , it was dark and i could see a few red lights clustered together about 1ft , they were all over the place up down back and to close to me then further away ,it was freaking me out big time for about 10 minutes

then i realised it was a dog with red lights on its collar running around the grass and grass bank between me and the sea :laugh:

holy burger bites batman

just googled jaywick sands

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303489/East-Jaywick-Life-seaside-deprived-village-England.html

its like the bronks only worseererrrrrrrrrr

holy burger bites batman

just googled jaywick sands

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303489/East-Jaywick-Life-seaside-deprived-village-England.html

its like the bronks only worseererrrrrrrrrr

you were lucky to make it out of there alive wuv :d