Wheel Dollies/Skates - Discounted

dhutch

Fabulous!  Except that the floor of my garage slopes towards the door a little and the car would be last seen crashing through the fence, trailing bits of garage roller shutter door, and ploughing into my neighbour's chicken run!  :cry:

I bought the SGS Engineering tool chest when it was on offer just before Christmas. Must say it is excellent quality and ball bearings sliders give it an excellent feel.

looks good I might invest

Having bought the SGS axle stands and low profile jack I can vouch for their quality...  just wish the jack would raise the car a little bit higher, but that's just nitpicking really ;)

For jacks, I have just got the arcan 1.8ton aluminum jack, available online and at costco, slightly large than the SGS in just about every way, but if you can stand the slightly higher platform the range and hence max height is greater. Can  vouch for reliability/quality as I only bought in at christmass and have been out of the country since but it gets good reviews.

Daniel

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.