SS 2003 Awards Bash

Mark Stanton

Woooooh  :(  :(  :(  a throughly top night.Big respect to my dance partners Ms Nunn and Mrs Bamby. :D  :D  :D

A Very enjoyable night @ The Adrian Clinton Wotbox Awards 2003.He must have had half of this  

year's production run form Staffordshire Cyrstal to put on his shelf.Some serious polishing to come for Mrs Wotbox elect!.

Again It was nice to hear The Duke of Westfield, Tom Green III give a rather moving speach.I didn't realise his Dukeness had such a long & distingushed career in motorsport.

Thanks goes to da management, Mark Stanton our Glorious Leader,Steve 'The Chalice Master' Robinson and all  the support from the rest of the team!

As for Turbo Tommo I've never seen him so mashed! :(  :(  but still very entertaining.

What the hell has happened to ISM's accent? :blush: He's developed a sudo sudent voice and has lost his Yorkshire twang. He sounds like one of the southern woofters :p

Thanks to everyone who attended and made it a great night. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening plus I managed to get up for the Rugby on sunday morning which really did round the weekend off by rogering the frogs!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Kylie says she enjoyed the evening & none of you realised  she was there and none of you saw her sat on top of the DJ stand!! :love:  :love:

Buzz :cool:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Mark Stanton

• Buzz Billsberry

• The Duck

Mr Billsburry

Are you absolutely certain that its the same Kylie that you took to the awards do . . . . . have a very close look, because not everyone didn't spot her !!!!

So you was within 2 miles of my house at 6:30am the next morning and you didnt drop in to say hello?

Phew, thats a relief. Didnt want all my bog roll using up  ;)  :blush:

John

buzz check up her skirt  ;) she has nads  :(

So thats ware i went saturday night :D

still getting over now ;)

whare was it again :)

dosnt matter top night :durr:

thanks bamby for keep the young lady entertained :devil:

thanks to all that organized to night :t-up:

see you all next, b******* wheres the loo again  ???

whats going on the duck  ??? did the triads drug you to ???  :0  ;)

whats going on the duck  ??? did the triads drug you to ???  :0  ;)

No left them to you :cool:

mine was a dodgy prawn near the end of the food ;)

are you sure it was a prawn and not a clitoris  :(

Nowt to do with the alcohol then Duck  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :)  :D  :blush:  :blush:

no just a dodgy clitoris  :(  ;)  :blush:  :durr:are you sure your not on drugs ducky  ;)

would not be the beer, mark, dont drink much now just a couple now and then ;)

Davis why would i be on drugs, it was you on them saturday i am sure :t-up:

As for dodgy things the only thing saturday night was buzz, he has turned the corner, and going the wrong way, i think :0  ;)

ducky i only had a red bull before i went  ;) twas the coctail of brandy  :( jack daniels  :( and lager that finished me off  :(

ducky i only had a red bull before i went  ;) twas the coctail of brandy  :( jack daniels  :( and lager that finished me off  :(

with a tuch of date rape for good luck ;)

we know you dont need the date rape stuff  ???

you would lift your sirt for any dodgy type :0

male or female, we all know the truth  :devil:

please tell me more  ;)  ;) hello ducky  :love:

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh .......... bless em both :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :xmas: