Graeme Wight Jr's new car,

peterg

Just read that Graeme Wight Jr is building a V10 engined car with a carbon gear box designed by Martin Olgivy (ex Lotus Race engineer) for next year - let's hope he brings it to Goodwood FoS  ;)  :D

oh, and Mark Budgett (Force single seater with Suzuki 1100 driver who regularly scares the 'big' cars) is having a new Gould built powered by a supercharged 'Busa engine  :0  :D

Why is it still 6 months till the start of next season  ???  :t-up:

:devil:

SOMEONES GOT TO MUCH MONEY

:devil:

PS whats the web site race cars for sale i can't find it?

Richard and Philip

Do you still want that Jedi? I have a potential deal on mine that could leave me with a Jedi - nice long cockpit blackbird engined car always looked after by Dave Whitehead 2 new sets tyres etc etc. Some spares. Could be yours for just under £9k.

Give me a call.

:D

Hi Guy

Will talk to Richard when I get home

then give you a bell

Phil  :D  :D

Hmmm, now who's got too much money! and don't forget my commission on these deals chaps  ;)  :D

:devil:  :devil:

Commission? (nice try)peter

but that jedi sounds a good car.

STILL NOT SOLD MY CAR

going on holiday early tomorrow, going to have a good go at getting shot of the slick car when i get home in a couple of weeks.

:cool:  :cool:  :cool: