Who organises the Speed Series?

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Ian,

Tom Green is the guy, you can e-mail from the contacts page off the main site home page.

Ian,

Tom Green is the guy, you can e-mail from the contacts page off the main site home page.

Hi Nick Tom did not do it ,i think try Mark Stanton or Ray they did it this year?

???

A Question that has been asked for many years..I think its the Duke of Westfield, Tom Green III  ;)

Buzz :cool:

Tom is WSCC Comp Sec  ;)  :D  :D

But for organisation of Speed Series 2003 and 2004 you need to contact Ray Stanton - e-mail via myself  :D  :D  :D  or Steve Robinson  :D  :D  :D

e-mail via myself  :D  :D  :D  

Very funny.  I have passed on Tom's details.  Why all the secrecy ?  Doesn't it make sense for people to be able to contact the organiser ???

mr crocker this question has been asked for many many years  ??? and no one is any the wiser  ???  some things are just better left to lie  :0  ;)  the last person that persuid this was never seen again  ;) i think his name was mr L ,lucan  :arse: and the same thing happend to his horse shergar

;)  DOG MEAT  :0

just fed the last tin of shergar to me dog  :t-up:

Somebody from an organising club needs to talk to 'somebody' from the WSCC about the calendar for 2004.  Hopefully Tom checks his 'competition@wscc...' mailbox but if 'somebody' wants to give me the email of the real organiser, or preferably his phone number, I promise I won't ever divulge it to anybody  ;)

sorry mr crocker this can't be done  :( we have all signed disclaimers in our own blood and DNA can be used in evidence against us in a court of law  ;) its wscc policy

errrrr DNA there done it again         deoxyribonucleic acid

ner ner ner    ner nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  ;) ellementry mr mason

i didnt go the medical school for nothing you know

;)

next

;)

Don't panic Ian - the WSCC commitee do communicate all the time  ;)  :D  :)  and Tom will forward on any info  ;)  :D  :D

You will find my e-mail + addresses and all other WSCC folks in all magazines + on contacts page  ;)  :D  :)  :D

If we listed everybody that helps out the contact list would be very loooooooooooooooooong so whoever gets anything that needs forwarding on - it is done  :D  :D  :D  ;)

I thought the only reason Knuckles went to med school for was the nurses  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

I tried to contact Ian Cocker all day yesterday and late last night his wife said he posted an email on the club website, then he left the house with two guys wearing shades got in a black van and she hasn't seen him sice :(  :(  :(

Ah Mark, I tried your 'e-mail' button under your posts and it says you have chosen to keep your email private!  Anyway, the guy whould be in touch with Tom soon.

Cheers,

Ian