sprint results

skid

can someone send me a copy of the results for the whole season , will it show what class people were in?????? :)

Skid whats your e-mail address ?

i will send you a copy?

Duck.

I have just noticed your new strap line of "Rebel without a cause"

Should that not read without a clue  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:

Eddited to keep the spelling police happy  :blush:

I have just noticed your new strap line

What are you incinerating Nob  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D not suggesting The Duck is into anything involving straps, again, are ya  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Duck.

I have just noticed your new strap line of "Rebble without a cause"

Should that not read without a clue  :D  ;)  :D  ;)  :devil:

Rivan you have someting right for a change :p

I have just noticed your new strap line

What are you incinerating Nob  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D not suggesting The Duck is into anything involving straps, again, are ya  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

Mark Using straps cost me £100 an Hour up hadley road :D

chuffin ell  ???  the duck and nob ravin  :(  goin to have one hell of a night on saturday  :(  ducklington you better not get bladdered before you get there this year hodder will not be happy if you start mollesting me julie for a second year  ;) if you feel the erge to get fruity with anyone do it with bev  ;) that will keep her away from me so i can get stella'd up with out getting ear ache  ;)  :0  :durr:  :blush:

Oh and for Skid as a registered SS driver you should have rec'd an email spreadsheet of all results  ???  ???  ???  ;)  ;)  :D

chuffin ell  ???  the duck and nob ravin  :(  goin to have one hell of a night on saturday  :(  ducklington you better not get bladdered before you get there this year hodder will not be happy if you start mollesting me julie for a second year  ;) if you feel the erge to get fruity with anyone do it with bev  ;) that will keep her away from me so i can get stella'd up with out getting ear ache  ;)  :0  :durr:  :blush:

bl**** hell, its davis, i will leave bev for ravin :D

i am out for the beer again :devil:

duck im with you  :(

Should that not read without a clue  

Certainly should........especially with the spelling.

Try

Rebel without a clue.........