awards do

smithy

Do we have to take our own sheep and is there any room for Buzz to tether up his donkey  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Myself and Mrs Dave O. are at the Portland. We will be arriving late afternoon and will most likely be found in the bar- getting on it - (the lager that is)

Dave O.

Will be there as well, I thought it was only a couple of hundred yards walk to the Duck. But maybe that was our Chairman's drunken recollections  :D  :D

Where is the Duck? Anyone got any directions or postcode ??

Hagley Road is quite long you know  :(

John

If you wanna prop up a bar - get yourself down to The Duck  ;)  ;)  ;)  its open all day  :D  :D  :D

Tell em your with the Westfield crowd  ;)  :D

The Portland is walkable, but maybe not for better halfs in their non walking shoes  ;)  ;)  :(  :angry:  :) If you get my drift

Its about 15 mins walk or a couple of mins in taxi  :D

The Duck is next to TGI Fridays  :D  Postcode is B16 9NZ  :D  On yer right as you enter Brum

If anyone wants to veg out in the bar on Saturday arvo - let me know and I'll have a word and make sure you're sorted out proper and I'll see ya in there  :D  :blush:  ;)  :) *hic*

welshy who the chuff would want to share a taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii with you ,muppet  ;)

bl**** hell  :(  Its in the middle of the M6, M42 and M5 triangle. Fear for your lives  :0

Which site do I need to look at to get a map?!

Nearest I've ever got to Brum is the NEC!

Dave O. :p

Its the nearest you need toget to Birmingham. Its a s**t hole  :0 what do u expect went its  a part of Wales :0  :0  ;)  :p  :D  :D

I'm off...........

Buzz :cool:

I'm off...........

S'pose that'll partly explain the smel coming from Leeds direction  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

and with mentioning Leeds  :D  still got your season ticket Buzz  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

ROFLAO  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :devil:  :D

Yep Glorious Leader still got me season ticket 'cause I'm a true supporter right upto and thro adminstration and right on to the re-born of Leeds City FC Playing in the Northern Conference League :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  Oh F**k :arse:

As for the smell that'll be the North West ;)  :p  :D

Buzz :(