Cut and paste problems.

Crash test dummy

For some reason I can't cut and paste anything in to posts or quote from previous posts. It worked perfectly until very recently. Any ideas?

For some reason I can't cut and paste anything in to posts or quote from previous posts. It worked perfectly until very recently. Any ideas?

Works for me using Chrome, 

Works for me in Firefox 26.0 - what browser are you using?

I think there was a similar thread recently, something to do with a windows / IE update, hence users of other browsers can still cut/paste/post pictures...

Whilst there are probably setting you can alter to get things working again, easiest answer is to download Google Chrome...

Thanks chaps. It's a glitch in IE11 that they are supposedly fixing this month. I've downloaded Chrome as suggested and used it successfully.

IE is and always has been a bag of  :arse:

Stick with Chrome, its so much better

Always used IE before , not being very computer literate , Tom put me onto Chrome and I have to say it's amazing how different they are and the amount of extra function you seem to get whereas with IE it seemed to be what will go wrong next .

Yup - it stated with the Windows 8.1 upgrade for me.  Have dumped Explorer and now on Chrome.

Me too!

I've been a Firefox man for many years, but I'm going to try Chrome now for a while and see how I get on.  That fact it syncs with my Android phone is nice too.  Will try to be open minded about it, but highly unlikely to ever go back to IE.