• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Woodford Trailer (Westfield use) - For Loan in South East

Gazza

Its been a while since I spent a few years doing the Speed Series, and my good-as-new trailer just sits there in the garage doing nothing most of the time. I see occasional appeals for use of a trailer, so if anyone in the South East needs use of a trailer for a sprint, trackday, SVA or whatever I'd be happy to work out a some arrangements.

Its a Woodford lightweight with winch, built-in tail lights and red/white side marker lights, All lights, tyres etc in perfect condition. Its a beaut for towing and easily moved around one-handed when loaded in the paddock.

5' 5" load width and 980kg max load.

Im local to Brighton, East Sussex, postcode BN2.

To discuss just drop me with a pm or direct email on ggdrew@outlook.com

DSC00035s_zpsa6e356da.jpg

• Like 1

True spirit of the WSCC, nice one Gazza  :t-up:

It'll be good to catch up with you at a SS event soon  :)

Martin

I'm only up in Crawley so may well take you up on your kind offer as I intend a go at a SS event sooner or later.

If you need welding let me know.

Peet

May I echo Gazza's offer for Northants and the midlands - trailer can be loaned for donation to Macmillan  :yes:

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.