ACB10's - If you need them

Linds

If you are planning on running list 1b tyres in the WSS next year, I know where you might be able to pick up some cheap ACB10's etc.

Most RGB racers were using ACB10's or A032's this year, but next season the RGB championship will be running a control tyre (A048), so there is probably a load of 2nd hand tyres going fairly cheaply.

You can post your interest on the discussion forum at bikecars.co.uk. Use this link:-

link

Regards

Lindsay

Thanks Linds,

Need some help to beat the Nanaman  :D  :D

Cheers

Nick

Now I've sat and thought about this :blush:

What I really need is a good wet sprint tyre.

Will stay on 32r's for dry (yes I know they're heavier than an acb but nicer on the road.............and due to imminent towcar expiry I will be driving to some events again in 2004 :arse:  :arse:  :arse: )

So am gonna look at the cr500 I think.

To go with my shiny new compomotive cxr's :love:

To go with my shiny new compomotive cxr's   :love:

Carn't be that skint then Scott. :0  :0  :0

Andy :xmas:

No you don't need a good wet tyre Scott, what would the rest of us have as entertainment  :D  :D  :D . Once we knew you were alright, there's nothing so funny as watching you trying to go round School at Ty Croes and falling off  :durr:

But if you want some proper wets then CR28's are good and some of the RGB Boys are selling them  :D  :D

Cheers

Nick

Nick

Do you know if they do CR28's in 8"/8.5"x13" & 7"x13".

Are they Yoko's?

Andy

P.S. Hope all went OK last Friday. :(

I would be interested in some sticky rubber to suit a set of RS 4 spokes that I plan to source over the winter if anyone wants to offload some in the West Country (Bristol) area.

Chris