Curborough Testing

prelit

Hi Guys,

I've provisionally booked the Curborough Sprint track for the 6th Nov (Thur) both am & pm sessions.

Currently several of the people who intended to make up the numbers have 'cried off' due to various reasons leaving me with only 2 people who will be attending. This will make it an expensive day so I will have no alternative to cancel if I can't get a few more people who I can rely on to turn up.

Anyone interested out there who would like one last chance  this year to run at Curb before the weather turns too bad?

This is open to anyone regardless of car type and is intended as a fun day rather than an all out test session. Anyone who's never driven at Curb before would also be most welcome.

I'm looking for about 6 to 8 more cars which should keep the

cost down to around £35 each for the whole day.

If you're interested or you know anyone that maybe I will need to know asap.

Thanks in advance,

Prelit

not surprised its the middle of bl**** winter  :( its chuffin freezin  :0 and nobody has done any winter upgrades to test yet  :0  ??? try next march  ;)

But I've done some summer upgrades and I'm ready to go testing now Steve  ;)

Only 4 months to go  :zzz:

Mmmmm....Pummmmaaaaaa  :love:

john if you had not been fannying around building your  PPP  ??? poxy puma power ! all chuffin year then you could have done some event's ,god you are a girl  ;) anyone else would have built it in a couple of weeks  :arse:  ;)  :love:  :blush: its took you that long to build it PPP has gone out of fashion now  :t-up:

rumour has it that your mentor john palmer is going V8 power

:0  

two 1380 cc A series engine with KAD 16V heads ,welded together mated to a fiat 127 transverse g/box  :0 front wheel drive is the next in thing you know  :0  ;)

today at curbrough ,you mist that aswell  ???  DOH  !