• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Garage clearout

greenandmean

2) SAS wheel clamp with carry case, ideal when leaving the trailer in the paddock overnight.   £50  Provisionally sold

3) 2.25 dia. springs 1pr. 6" x 180lbs, 1pr. 9" x 200lbs and 1pr. 10.5" x 150lbs.

1.9 dia. 1 pr.8" x  275lbs, 1 pr.9" x 300lbs and 1pr. 10" x 150lbs  all at £20 per pair.

4)  1 pair of camber adjusters to fit the older style open ended/internally threaded wishbones  £60

5)  2 x 180mm long alloy drop links (for anti roll bars etc.) each fitted with 1 left hand and 1 right hand threaded rose joint  £25

8)  1 pair of trumpet socks to fit Webber/Dellortos   £10  SOLD

9)  Sparco neck brace in black.  Used once   £20.   Provisionally sold

10)  1 x X flow sandwich plate to fit oil cooler £15

11)  1 pair Totes overshoes (keep your race boots clean and dry) Size small but fit over my size 8's with ease.  £10

14)  1 set Hawk HP Plus brake pads to fit Raceleda/Outlaw R16 calipers £50

15)  1 x Cortina engine mount  £10

All are collection or plus post and packaging.

Can e mail photos of any items, but as for posting photos on here, just don't go there!!

interested in hoses for zetec install, i am out at moment , will get in touch when i get home. :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

What is included in number 8 - the spare wheel holder?

Regards

Gary

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.