Save Brighton Speed Trials

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

Signed - I can virtually see the course from my house. Signed!  Around 700+ so far....

PS. I see the L7CGB are also publicising the petition. We should publicise this as as much as poss in all suitable forums.

Signed - I can virtually see the course from my house. Signed!  Around 700+ so far....

PS. I see the L7CGB are also publicising the petition. We should publicise this as as much as poss in all suitable forums.

I agree. It's on Zroadster, Z4, another BMW Z forum, Jaguar forum. Sadly only PH, WSCC, and BC are really doing anything though.

Signed.

I've been attending this great event for years, it would be such a shame if it was banned. 1088 signatures so far. It's on GT40s.com forum.

Jas

as well and signing this if it is reopened we should try and get a mass entry…. I love a weekend by the seaside :-) 

• Like 1

As I understand it the council now have to have a full meeting to discuss this as the petition has reached such a high level. Unfortunately Brighton is the home of the Countries only Green MP and there is a lot of people who would love to see this stopped. Tradition in this country only seems to apply to certain things and others can be dismissed at the whim of a few.

It seems strange that a City that has shown tolerance to every way of life, when others did not, is showing less tolerance to this event.

Instead of objecting to it the council should sort out the bump that was alleged to have contributed to the death two years ago and let the event be something to have pride in