Poor service

Ian Podmore

Just to add insult to injury the Mercedes dealer that passed off most of my comments with shrug sent me a letter/email yesterday 20 December advising me my car was overdue for a service 22 November when they had serviced it on the 21 November??? He also advised they could provide a professional service, fixed pricing, and 2 year warranty on any replacement parts, I sent it to the MB Service Centre in the Netherlands that have been sending me various questionnaires pointing out they had certainly failed on all three items mentioned in this letter and asked whether this constituted an acceptable level of customer service from a premium motor manufacturer?? 

• 2 weeks later...

Mercedes Benz still unable to understand my comments " the matter is now closed" have now contacted me another 3 times just to confirm their  customer care, and customer duty of care is excellent. Before Christmas I would have bought another Mercedes in spite of the after care, today I probably would not.  :arse: :A***: :arse: