congratulations to tom !

SteveD

hmmmmmmmmm the duck how appropriate  ;) does this mean he will be buying all night  :t-up:  :zzz:

I can't imagine the Duck buying beer .I don't think he's ever seen a bar  :p  ;)  'cause he's as tight as a camel's :arse:  in a sand storm :0  :0  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  TAxiiiiiiii :(

Again well done Tom. I didn't see any your runs but heard the last one!! wow what a symphony of pistons!

As For Wotbox. Big respect for helping Tom out? I don't think so! He had Jen lined up on the second to last corner ready to launch the "Stinger" on Tom's last run :0   :0  :0  :p  :p  but guess what?, the good old british weather stuck its beak in!! :(

Well done Wotbox what a true,true sportsman.

Its funny just about every ss event I turn up to I usually see wotbox's red race boots pointing in the air as he help another competitor out....He'll have to start wearing Jen's Knickers :0  on the outside of his race suit along with a cape!

Nice to see a lot of familiar faces yesterday, I look forward to seeing you all at The Presentation Night on the 15th

Buzz

:cool:

Gemma

???  ???  ???  ???  Buzz, you might wanna edit that to Jen  :D  :D  ;)  :D

Especially before she see's it  :D  :D

Just like to add our congrats to Tom for job well done especially considering the problems he's had with the Flymo this year!

Wotbox! What a guy!

I'd also like to give grongrats to Me Julie for securing the Speed Series Ladies Championship in her first year of motorsport!!

Delboy

better make that congrats to Me Julie!  I spell as well as I drive!

A great way to end a great championship :D

Would have loved to have seen a final run from both tom and adrian; but the rain JUST got in the way.

Congrats to all winners (correction...........all drivers  :D )

The best sight of the day......The amount of ss people running to get a high vantage point as Tom stormed round the circuit straight after a mammoth fixing session .......And went just that little bit faster than Wotbox

See you all at the awards :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Sorry but your spelling is far better !!!!

D'oh!!