Only a week to go now,

my to do list

update the satnav,

get lots of factor 30 and after sun cream,

pack T shirts and shorts,

try again to remove the sheep sh--- off the car from last weeks run out,

and also hoover out all the stone chipping from within the car,

clean and polish the car.

Oh !! nearly forgot, get an alarm clock, don't want to be late Friday morning.      

Roll on YDG

Let's hope the weather improves, or it will be twelve bathtubs on a tour of Wales and beyond....

Just to confirm, are we meeting at the Tudor Rose at 8am?

Yes Mike, meet up at the Tudor Rose, but to leave at 8am so we can get to Darren's for 9am

We will stop for fuel at Dobs Hill, all those going straight to Darren's would you please top up with fuel before we have breakfast, thank you

See you in the morning   :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  

First day of the Welsh tour done and dusted, now time for a shower, beer

And dinner, fingers crossed for more dry weather tomorrow...

Excellent weekend on the YDG thanks to Jeff for the routes (and sheep s**t) John for sorting the hotel and Mr AO, my front end is now stripped down due to over heating found it was the fan, new one now on order.

Can't wait for Isle of Man in September

Cheers

Rich

Classic YDG, it's amazing that we (Jeff!!!) can still find new magnificent mountain top routes after all these years of the YDG. Great (ish) weather again with no rain and excellent company and hotel keeps up the high grin factor. Just need to get the car steam cleaned ( again!!!) .

Thanks guys

Cheers

Mike

Another excellent YDG.  Thanks Jeff for the route and all the others for making it so much fun.   :t-up:

Just like to say thanks to Jeff and the rest of the team for making this such a good weekend, Top Banana! 

Can't wait to see the Epic Movie :t-up:

Back down to earth with a bump today,...... Thanks Jeff for yet another fantastic route, and to everyone else for some great company over the three days,

The enquiry will now start into "squirrel gate" and "pigeon gate" but I think we all know who left an impression on the pigeon.... And note to self.... Must raise the ride height I can't keep buying rear valances,

Bring on YDG 2015........

A big thanks to all for an excellent YDG, with good weather, good roads, great company and an excellent dinner at the Highland Moors on  the Saturday night.

I think we may do it again next year.

Cheers Jeff.

Another brilliant YDG. Good to meet up with old friends again. A very big thanks to Jeff for planning some fantastic routes. I don't know how you find such amazing driving roads. Just about recovered from all that driving. Thanks again Jeff for saving my car from near disaster, a leaking fuel pipe and a hot engine don't mix!! Thanks to Graham for the jubilee clip. Thanks to Sue at the Highland Moors for looking after us so well.

Can't wait for next year.