Entering the speed series

3cxjay

hi guys, I'm really interested in entering the series next year but it says in the wscc rules/regs that you have to be a card holding member of the group? i am a member as i have a number but i don't have a membership card, do you have to pay extra for this? I'm new to any kind of racing series but i would love to give this a try next year. 

Give me a call tomorrow on 07767836234 and I will talk you through things

ok mate cheers, any chance of calling you at night say 7pm? pretty bust in the day tomorrow. 

Thats a good time 

i have just completed my first season which involved getting the car ready etc. if your not too far away your welcome to come over sometime for a coffee and and a chat and see how i did things to the car

Phil

Good to hear you'll enjoy it

Terry will put you on the right TRACK :) pardon the pun

Don;t worry about the Card bit, that is an MSA wording that we must use. What happens is when you enter the Speed Series you get a card which meets MSA regs sent out to you with a pack of other information before the first event in March.

Go for it, mate, you'll be made very welcome. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

And take up those offers if you can. Terry is very old and very experienced, and Phil is quite a bit younger and has just sucessfully completed a full first season of the Speed Series, so you can get to hear about it from both points of view!

• Like 1

What Stephen said !! Ive just done a season, not as many events as i'd like but I manged to get a 3rd in class at curborugh, made loads of friends and had a really good time. 

You wont regret it :-)

James

You cheeky bar stewards

• Like 1

What Stephen said !! Ive just done a season, not as many events as i'd like but I manged to get a 3rd in class at curborugh, made loads of friends and had a really good time. 

You wont regret it :-)

James

Was my first go this year too.

Change the Terry is very old to Terry is very fast....

As are many others...

But some are slow! 

Such as myself with my lardy full road-going fat bodied car and driver. :down:  

Despite being well behind any target times or front runners in my class, it was an excellent adventure and muchly fun.

Getting the car sprint ready is a breeze with all the help about, and I borrowed all my protective gear this year.

Everyone is very supportive and the apri-sprint adds to the great atmosphere throughout the paddock. 

I'd thoroughly recommend anyone having a go, no matter what :westy:  :white-westy:  :black-westy:  :orange-westy:  :lg-westy:  :dg-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :lb-westy:  :db-westy: you have.

Hopefully see you at a sprint, I'm hoping to get to more next year.  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

The Hillclimb and Sprint Association HSA also have a good website with info on venues etc