AutoSolo in the North West

Bispers

There has been much interest from Members in visiting or trying-out AutoSolo. This is great entry-level MotorSport with a full day costing only around £30.

The Go Motorsport website is always a good place for information www.gomotorsport.net and thanks to my North West colleague I have information about the main active Clubs and venues in the North West.

The following are the Clubs and venues comprising the ANWCC AutoSolo Championship. However non-Championship competitors can take-part too, as a member of an organising or invited Club without needing a Competition Licence.

Clubs

Acrington (annual membership £5)

Bolton Le Moors

Knutsford

CSMA

U17 Car Club

Venues

M65 J4 Services - this is where the events will be this coming weekend.

Lymm Truck Stop - M56/M6 Junction

Macro, Preston

Macro, Manchester

Demon Tweeks, Wrexham

Booth Hall, Knutsford

This is indicative of the level of activity and opportunity to get involved that exists all around the Country.

For further information please contact:

Myself - Andrew Bisping - central@gomotorsport.net for general info and details on other areas.

Steve Johnson - northwest@gomotorsport.net - for more details on NW events.

As someone who competes in the BTRDA national events, which overlap with the above while also extending south, I would agree its a cracking event, cheap and open to basicaly anyone with any car and great fun in a westfeild. My car has a quick rack which came with it as is a bonus, but otherwise just another road car.

More fun in the summer in our cars, but I also go to my local clubs evening winter series, two hours sliding round a carpark, as as said at £20 all up with pub tea included and round bargin to boot.

http://www.btrda.com/AutoSolo/

http://www.btrda.com/AutoTest/

Daniel

Thanks Daniel,

I forgot to say that there are apparently 3 Westfields (or similar) already taking part in NW events, so why not make-up a larger group.

I look forward to hearing how people get-on.

I've had a bit of a look round for events in Yorkshire and see the Ilkley club does a couple.  Apologies for thread drift but have you any further details in our area??

Thanks