What class?

felters

I too was thinking of joining in the fun next year :)  my spec is very similar to yours oioi as in roadgoing 2ltr Vx, though I do have a screen fitted but no washers/wipers.

Mark

/Edit forgot I'm wide

hi dude that will put you in the novice over 1800 cc class "B"

there are some rounds left of this year speed seires :D

well worth poping along and talking with some of the guy already running :D they will give you some idea what things you will need to do. :cool:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• The Duck

• felters

• oioi

OiOi,

Dont buy yourself presents just at Christmas. Buy "her" (the car) a present every month to show her that you love her... and constantly increase your overdraft in the process  :love:

She will reward you in the long run  ;)

John

OiOi,

Dont buy yourself presents just at Christmas. Buy "her" (the car) a present every month to show her that you love her... and constantly increase your overdraft in the process  :love:

She will reward you in the long run  ;)

John

Mupet dont scare the guys, ???

if you want spend a load go a head  :0

this sport can be done on a budget, and you can have a lot of fun :p

Yes john Fun ;)

Whats a mupet?...is that someone who can't spell proper  :arse:  ;)

Ah yes, budget...like what Gordon Brown does once a year  :(

Yes not wrong

not quite the same sort of figures  ???

Any way you finished the car weve herd so much about, or you doing a davis on us :p

....er Blatters, the gentleman (Oioi) did use the word "aeroscreen" - is there something you're not telling me about the rules for next season?

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Nope. Says more about my reading skills than the rules, sadly........

oioi, ignore all that I said previously...... :(  :(  :durr:  :durr:

Today, I am mostly being blonde........and a bit bald......

............ and a little sunburnt  :D  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :D

Amazing. All within 24 hours a simple question on regs ends up covering everything from Blatmans hairline to the Duck's spelling. Btw popping has two P's as well...

What would have happened if I'd asked something contentious?

Caterhams are jolly good aren't they?

:cool:

on the similar lines of not wanting to spend shed loads (the chrissie pressie is work im having done regardless - i want a slippy diff *stamps foot*)

what are the noise limits at events.  my car is currently LOUD  :D  :D

i think its 108dbs, but will need to have a look in the blue book, to be sure  ???

not with tony and the gang?

OiOi...You would deffo be in class F . You DO NOT have to spend a shed load of money to be competetive. I've got a standard vx/ aero on 32r's.Boggo m16 brakes; h pattern box and I'm not too far behind times of some  meaty cars. The slick guys will always be ahead; but they give you something to chase.  :p

I'm faster than some (aint that right Blatters/ Mr chairman  ;)  :0 ); slower than some.....But I'm havin' loadsa fun and learning all the time. The beer is great too!

Come and play next yr. Class F needs more competitors!

hmmmmmmmmmm class fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ahhhh yes ,well here's one for ya ,what class will i be in 1966 lotus elan ,fitted with 5.0L rover V8 ,road registered ,production car or could be bought as a kit  ??? no seriously 1966 lotus elan 26R ,1598 cc road registered ,ahh but still could be bought as a kit  :0  ???  ;)  :t-up:  :arse: b******* ,there's one for ya !oh yes list 1a