yet another record !!!!

SteveD

yes congratulations to mr arm mason for taking another class record at thoresby park and not by a little bit either  ;) ,mason as your team manager and cheif motivator i think i should be in for a substantial bonus at the end of the year don't you  ;)  :love:  :blush:  :t-up:  :t-up: keep it up chap ! you know it makes sense

Cheers Steve, just  loved the place !

Highlight of the day though was Windy tyre warming, its not very often he asks me how to do something but yesterday he wanted to know what I did. So after explaining how I got the wheels spinning then put my left foot on the brake to slow the car I was expecting him to stall or lurch forward on at least his first attempt.

No, I should have known better, his car was stationary for at least 5 second on full throttle with an unbelievable amount of smoke pouring from the rear tyres. I wouldn’t have been surprised for him to change into 2nd gear and increase the din and smoke generation.

It might be a bit Max Power ‘ish but maybe, as a silly idea of course, we could have a class for wild burnouts!

Just think how many gears (and gearboxes)Watbox could go through on a set of road tyres !

Ash

Well done Ash  :p

JL

who the hells ashley  ???  :(  :p

only his mother calls him ashley  ;) and racheal when she's mad ! :0  :(

And there's a driver of a white mini that calls him Mr Mason  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D

Highlight of the day though was Windy tyre warming, its not very often he asks me how to do something but yesterday he wanted to know what I did. So after explaining how I got the wheels spinning then put my left foot on the brake to slow the car I was expecting him to stall or lurch forward on at least his first attempt.

:blush:  I didn't think to look in my mirror afterwards. The lord of the manor must have thought his park was on fire then I guess :D  ;)

Ash. Well done.

Windy

Looks like you've got your own personal cheerleader in Mr D.

Are you going to tell him about the short skirt and pom-poms you've had run up for him?? Don't worry they are orange!!

cheerleader  :( you mean team leader and cheif motivator guy, apparently he can hear my voice in his head when he's driving !and as for the pom pom's it is something i have desired for a long time  :love:  :blush:

And there's a driver of a white mini that calls him Mr Mason

For those that dont know the car behind rolled into the back of mine and split the diffuser.