Guess

Young Pretender

if it was me doing it £240 plus vat plus the light ,that would be repair and repaint quarter panel and bumper ,it may need a bumper corner bracket to that would ad another £12 or so ,the q panel would repair but i suspect some would put down for a new one then it would maybe go upto £1800 ish

Well like Steve I'd repair & paint both the quarter panel & bumper, replace the light and maybe the bumper bracket, but unlike Steve that would be £600 including paint & consumables but plus parts.

However if it went through insurance I would expect new panels so anywhere between £1500 - £2000

How would you get that dent out amd maintain the right curve of the rear wing

A skilled bodywork man would.

£450 for the repair.

How would you get that dent out amd maintain the right curve of the rear wing

35 years of experience and the right equipment, simples  :t-up:

if it was me doing it £240 plus vat plus the light ,that would be repair and repaint quarter panel and bumper ,it may need a bumper corner bracket to that would ad another £12 or so ,the q panel would repair but i suspect some would put down for a new one then it would maybe go upto £1800 ish

Steve no wonder you are busy.

I can't believe that you could make money with overheads etc repairing for that price.

I would have thought the bumper would be that let alone the one big and one small dent in the wing.

They charge £60 down here just to respray a new wing mirror cover in this neck of the woods.

Steve no wonder you are busy.

I can't believe that you could make money with overheads etc repairing for that price.

I would have thought the bumper would be that let alone the one big and one small dent in the wing.

They charge £60 down here just to respray a new wing mirror cover in this neck of the woods.

i think there are a few reasons for this david not just one , i think i charge a genuine price for my work for the area i am based

there are 5 bodyshops within a few miles where i am based so i keep my costs competetive i also think generally work costs more down south through my experience ,i charge less for a second panel as materials are not that different for a repair like on the focus ,i have only been in my new place for nearly 11 months so im still building it up and gaining new customers so have to keep prices right , i also look at a 2 day turnaround for a job like that , i have been doing it for 28 years so i think i have a good feel for what jobs will be easy and what jobs will be more difficult (well i hope so) :laugh:  so charge more for them ,to me these days its about being happy in my work ,hope that makes sense

£795 is my guess based on the fact it's in Kent.