Controlling costs / expert classes

XTR2Turbo

Steve

I think that a stripped out Busa car will be competetive as I ran mine in H for a few events and it was on the pace despite being fully road legal and weighing 490kgs! I even beat Tommo in the Flymo at Cadwell Park!

I ran crossply slicks (9.2" rears) and the 3.14 sierra diff gave reasonable top speed

Nicks supercharged Busa also went every well in H

When I look back at that Busa it was only the engine that was well developed, there was so much I could have done with the rest of the car. So if Steve gets the handling, brakes and weight sorted, he will have a very competitive car.

When I look back at that Busa it was only the engine that was well developed, there was so much I could have done with the rest of the car. So if Steve gets the handling, brakes and weight sorted, he will have a very competitive car.

ay lay off my weight wuv :laugh:  :cry:  :laugh:  :d

While not expecting to do well I am really hoping to have a car in the paddock at Castle Combe come the spring. Worst case I can pretty much enter it as it stands (once Steve has finished with it anyway!) although I think I need some sort of second spring on the carbs.

ay lay off my weight wuv :laugh:  :cry:  :laugh:  :d

Sorry wuv, but you need an extra 100 bhp just to move the excess  :p  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :blush:  :cool:

Sorry wuv, but you need an extra 100 bhp just to move the excess  :p  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :blush:  :cool:

im like a racing snake now

Did someone mention me? :laugh:

Snake? :p

Yes, but unfortunately, this is the snake in question  ;)  :d  :p

Yes, but unfortunately, this is the snake in question  ;)  :d  :p

pmsl

Or a blade engine :love:

Now that is a novel idea, an eight valve low cost speed series class   :oops: 

Where the really quick drivers can downgrade, to a more cost effective form of motorsport  :)

Sadly it will never happen  :(  as the eight valve champion might win the series  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MLC - I was only joking on giving everyone a cross flow… half the fun is trying to beat a zetec/duratec/xe :-) 

I'm still trying but enjoying it all the same :-)