'List 1A' 2003

Gazza

Could someone do me the favour of checking this years Blue Book to see if the 'Bridgstone S-02 Potenza Pole Position' tyre is listed in 'List 1A'?

I don't have license this year (taking a year out to prep the car for '04, and supposedly saving money for a the new house :p - booh), so I also don't have a current Blue Book.

I know that the S-02 is valid for use this year, but I want to know if it will still be valid in '04 and '05. If its listed this year then they will still be allowed in '04 and '05 even if not specifically listed.

Anyone care to just flick to List 1A in the green section of their Blue Book for me?

Cheers

GGD

Yes they are, but they must be getting old and hard by now  ;)

JL

Thanks John.

No, they were bought fresh at the beginning of this year and have only just been scuffed-in. They're likely to be in the loft for a few months yet, based on my current progress on the car :(

How close are you to re-commisioning your car?

Are you heading down to Goodwood this weekend - its my local so I'll be loitering around the paddock and the lairier corners with my camera.

Incidently John, your old Protune Xflow engine put up an impressive 101sec run in a certain Stryker at Goodwood a couple of weekends back - that time is on a par with a well driven Exige!

GGD

My understanding is that the tyres for List 1A can have been listed in the last 5 years of the blue book. IE if is is an end of life product like S02 it wont be listed next year but will still be valid...

Course I could be talkiing out of my  :arse:

Adrian,

That's where I was coming from - but I thought it might only be 3 yrs, rather than 5. Either way is good enough.

I've bought a bunch of 32R/21R's on 13" rims recently so I might be offering the fresh (but slightly used) S-02's for sale when I make my mind up which class to settle on. So I thought I'd check their eligibility 'life' just in case ....

Thanks

Gary