emoticons

black st

:t-up:  :down:  :)  :(   :d  :cry:  :laugh:  :p  :angry:  :yes:  :o  :oops:  Work for me too!

Why don't they work? ???? ????

Paul

Human error   :rolleyes:

Where do you find the cars,Iknow thati am thick when it comes to putters

paul

Where do you find the cars,Iknow thati am thick when it comes to putters

paul

There's a right arrow at the far right end of the emoticon list after the smiley face with the sunglasses - click on that to scroll the list of emoticons.   :westy:  :white-westy:  :black-westy:  :orange-westy:  :lg-westy:  :dg-westy:  :yellow-westy:  :lb-westy:  :db-westy:  :purple-westy:  :pink-westy: 

Thanks Scot I did not have the bar at the bottom for some reason :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :black-westy:  :black-westy: :black-westy:  :black-westy:

Regards Paul  

Scot

The tool bar does not always work??????????????????????????

Paul

Not an expert, but let's see if others can help.  What browser are you using?  You do know you have to click on the smiley face next to My Media for the emoticon choice list to appear, yes?

Hi Scot

I am using internet explorer,when I go reply screen the tool bar is dim if I then click onto the smily face nothing happens!

Hi ScotI am using internet explorer,when I go reply screen the tool bar is dim if I then click onto the smily face nothing happens!

which version of IE? I have problems at times posting from work from an older version of IE to the point where sometimes It wont even allow me to type in the text box, at home though I have no such issue with IE9.

Normally I post from Safari on the Ipad where we don't have the luxury of the smilies pop-up so i quickly learnt the common image codes :)

: ) = :)

: D = :d

: down : = :down:

: bangshead : = :bangshead:

: westy : = :westy:

Etc etc :p

+1 above and also consider using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari instead of IE older versions.

On an iPad, download Atomic Web Browser and set it to emulate Firefox latest version and your emoticon menu will be there, iPad with Safari doesn't like the boardroom.  :angry:  :bangshead:  :ghostface: