• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

has the "members" link been removed?

Norman Verona

It's an indirect victim of the recent (forced) Boardroom software updates/patches, I'm afraid.

Adrian is working on revised templates and soon as they're ready they will be uploaded.

If there's something specific you were looking for, it's possible I can help. (PM me if necessary!)

Dave

Dave, nothing specific, just noticed it was no longer there and needed a sanity check. Thanks.

Scott was going to prune it down to curent members only, did this get put off or is it just delayed?

If you go to the search box in the upper right and click on it on the right side (in this instance, where it says This Topic), you can select Members and search for who you're looking for.

Not going to remove non-mmbers from the list simply because it's useful to quickly see if someone is still a member or not.

On the basis that we cannot display email or phone numbers is there any point in having ex or non members in the list? If the person you're searching for isn't in the list they are not members.

Doesn't bother me, just an observation.

It's useful for recently lapsed members and AOs :)

It's also useful if you want to search by post by an ex member. Plus we've had a few ex members re join after a gap. Sometimes a gap of quite a few years.  It's been great and beneficial to re-associate their old account posting history with the new one.