Race Truck £8000.00

JulianE

Race Truck for sale as you can see from the photo ex WRC privateer team , has been used for  Autograss racing this year , has tail-lift fittings but does not have one fitted  currently uses ramps , big living area all the usual spec just needs a tidy up , 2k recently spent on Tractor unit (private plate not included) . Half a dozen spare wheels and tyres for trailer included too .

racetruck003_zpsc297811b.jpg

£8k buys the lot tractor and trailer complete . 

Located in Gloucestershire GL15 postcode area 

Queries speak to Gary on 07711 390090

That's a lot for £8k.     Already in team SootySports colour I see.  If only I had somewhere to park it.

Great truck , used by the inlaws for racing this year , it's got to go as it's outside my unit and although we've got loads of room we also have a sixwheeler rigid 2 car race truck with living to finish (with tail-lift) and a Renault Magnum and 40ft box to do over the winter too  . 

• 1 month later...

Yes it is still for sale , it has not been advertised anywhere , follow the link to the website and there are more photo's there . The website has only just gone up , probably not the best time of year to be selling something like this , better for the buyer and not the seller , trailer / tractor unit available together or separately I believe . 

Speak to Gary on 07711 390090 and say Julian passed the number on .

http://www.racetruckservices.co.uk/race-transporters.html

Edited to add as you may have guessed it is in Gloucestershire so not far away if you want to come and have a look . 

Wow that's a lot for the wonga!  

does it come with the toothbrush?

I really want that but dont have a class 1 HGV !!!

Go and get yourself one James you won't look back

Wow that's a lot for the wonga!  

does it come with the toothbrush?

Yes toothbrush can be thrown in , possibly some toothpaste too ;)

So how many gallons to the mile does it do :d :D

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.