• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Honda S2000/F20C engine/gearbox - Sorted now.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

On the look out for the above engine/gearbox combo for "next years" project. (Just don't let WF's Simon know!)

Would prefer to avoid "unknown" eBay specials if possible. I'd also rather avoid something in need of immediate tear down/inspection/rebuild if possible, so no stella milages.

Need ancillaries - starter, alternator, induction (throttle body/manifold etc), flywheel, clutch and so on. But don't need ecu or ignition barrel/keys/immobiliser bits.

For the "right money", might consider a complete car and breaking it my self, but would prefer just the engine/box route if pos.

Another name off the vulture list come next year  ;) 

Another name off the vulture list come next year  ;)

who ? moi!!

It was only a matter of time Dave! We all knew, it was just when!

Can't wait to see end result, v green with envy!

Andy

Thanks Neil, have dropped him an email...

gadge - i might be interested in your xe when it comes out.... :yes:

No worries. Will be looking to sell the engine as a complete ready to install package when the time comes. So will be doing a few jobs over winter to optimise both the engine and mapping. (Have some "V" versions of the current QED Q450 cams to go in, along with some lightweight one-piece cam followers). The package will include MBE ecu, Jenvey SF throttle bodies with Caterham air filter cover, custom Simpsons exhaust, dry sump system with tank and all plumbing. Obviously, anything not required in the package, I will then look at moving on separately.

And they have already descended :)

Filfan, are you calling me a vulture so I can come in your class with the scary banana :d

wuver give me a bell tomorrow I may have just the engine for you

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.