Boscombe or Harewood

Linds

I seem to have entered both boscombe and Harewood events for July 13th (oops dont tell MSA) so need to decide which one to do.

I would like to be at the event with the best turnout of slick shod westies. So, ACW, Tom, Smallridges, Delboy, Robbo....et al, which event are you doing?

Regards

Lindsay

Fairly sure ACW mentioned to me he was doing Boscombe.

Andy

Hi Linds!

Not doing anything that weekend!

Delboy

Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe!Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! Boscombe! :D

Linds,

Boscombe is a MAN's track with 120 mph corners :D

Are you offering the loan of some slicks then! ???

Windy

Boscombe 4 me....

It's a shame cos I like Harewood... but I love Boscombe....

I'm with you Scott, Boscombes to far, when Harewood is nearly on the doorstep. If you call 2hours on the doorstep  :D

See you there class F  :D  Are you going to get your 2 seconds back  :p

Nick

Nick. See you there. I'll grab every second I can ('cept there still isn't one in my box).

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatley can't manage it this year but Boscombe is a favourite course. You really need to be a course-marshal to get a decent spectator's view of the action.

Anyhow there's a good intro to the Boscombe circuit with indicative gears/speeds etc on the Fluke site:

http://www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/tracks/boscombe.html

But don't be confused by the typical time stated as 1min 29 sec, its actually 129secs (ie over 2mins) for the '2 litre' cars ...or 134 for the GOOD 1700 cars (modesty forbids me from naming names)  ;)

...and then download your aerial views from 'Multi-map' (unless you're a muslim fundamentalist, in which case it wouldn't be cricket to download images of sensitive military testing establishments  :D )  and away you go ...

• 2 weeks later...

Harewood for me :)

whos going sat night ???

hope the weathers good :0

catch you all then :cool: