four westfield project cars for sale

SteveD

please ring me for details and specs it would be easier to talk about them all road registered ,prices from £5500 to £3500

:westy:  :)

are any seiw  might be interested in new project

yes wuv, I will try and post up some specs when I have time

I might be interested Steve

Steve can u pm some basic info on the cars

Do you still have the 13" r888 for sale that were in parts for sale

Ash

• 2 weeks later...

give me a bell on the work number

• 2 weeks later...

Likewise ... gave in and went elsewhere.    

well im here from before 6am until 8 pm most days so you must of been unlucky and caught me next door or in the spraybooth ,remember im on my own , you couldn't of left a message on my answerphone at work anyone that has left a message on my answer phone have had a reply afaik  and I have responded to all emails and pm's afaik ,if I have missed you appologies , my mobile is on the website and company info ,so if you really tried im sure you could have got hold of me, I have been mega busy with getting next door up and running with ray  and collecting cars out of hours the last few weeks

I admit that I sometimes forget to ring people back if I have said I would and but memory is useless after my stroke but I do my best honest guv , I have spoken to absolutely loads of people on the phone about these cars I have lost track ,im sorry if I missed your calls etc but everyone else has managed to get hold of me

all cars now sold ,the new owners have had no problem getting hold of me

if anyone needs me please use the company email address or ring me ,im having a break from the wscc for various reasons ,as i just seem to be annoying people at the moment

dont go Wuv - you arent annoying me ..... and what will do without the diplofat ???:(

I spoke to Steve twice over the weekend on his landline ,you must have just been unlucky .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.