kylie returns

SteveD

funny  isn't it  :D  buzz where the chuff were you  :durr:  kylie returns to curby and your not there                  ( muppet )    :p  so she decided to come home with me  :arse: seem's she's beeen away from you for so long she has forgoten all about you infact i would go as far to say she does not even care about you anymore , :p  what this space for more kylie  :D  ;)

I knew u had her!! u bar steward :angry:  :angry: !! when can I have her back? I'm off to the States in August so I want her back so I can take her with me.....please please

Buzz

PS can u leave the clothes on that she was wearing at the Presentation night? :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :love: 'cause she did look erm,er,er,hmmmmmmmm.....anyway moving on

one slight problem there mr bin i aint french  :0 and if i wanted to get this kylie pregnant i would have to wrap her in masking tape so she does not split  :(  ???  ;)

one slight problem there mr bin i aint french  :0 and if i wanted to get this kylie pregnant i would have to wrap her in masking tape so she does not split  :(  ???  ;)

:0  :0  :0  :0

So I was right about "Big" Steve then..........???:0

And judging by the amount of "French" you usually come up with ( ;) ) I thought it was a possibility that you are really Stefan.............. :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Thinks.....French.......Pierre.......Buzz.......?????

stefan no stefanie  :(