Curborough June 2003

Mark Stanton

If anyone is going to Curborough next Sunday 22 June and wants to help out with some marshalling duties.

We will have an early start - if you can help out it would be appreciated and your view will be right on the trackside for all the action  :D  :D  :D  :D

We always need help at these events, please arrive and make your way to the paddock office for 7.45am - You will be issued with some marshal guidance notes - no previous experience necessary.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Lunch will be provided for all marshals. Thanks.

Thanks Rich  :D  :D  :D

Boing BTTT  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

Depending on how my engine re-build goes I'll help on the sunday as I've pulled out of the SS Event

Buzz :(

Yep - bad news on the engine front Buzz  :(  :(  :(  :(

No excuses - just get your  :arse: down to Curborough for a social and your marshal experience would be very much appreciated  :D  :D  :D

I can sort out an early morning alarm call for ya  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:

Buzz, as Mark said "get your   :arse:  down to Curborough" 'cause by the look at this forum at the moment, I'm doing the marshalling alone.  :D

someone else help pllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee :)

:durr: 'Scuse ignorance guys, newbie. Where is Curborough?  :durr:

I'm a marshalling virgin, so treat me gently.

No worries  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  You'll be in the safe hands  :D  :D of

Uncle Tom Green as Clerk of The Course and

Stuart Gaunt as Big Chief Marshal  :D  :D

Boing  :D

can i be big chief welsh beater  :angry:

I'm Swedish what are you going to beat me with Mr D, a blond, voluptuous, woman?

Bring it on I say..

Fantastic - Looks like Saturday evening is gonna be very entertaining  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I'm Swedish what are you going to beat me with Mr D, a blond, voluptuous, woman?

Bring it on I say..

What time do things 'Kickoff' on Sat evening?

Shall I bring my own chair or are we forming a circle & chanting the name of our chosen one??? (my moneys on Mr D.)

Andy

P.S. Howmanystellasisitforentry?