Superb 6-berth motorhome for sale (not mine)

AdamR

Just posting this up on behalf of one of the guys I race with. It's an amazing bit of kit, ideal for race weekends and family roadtrips! http://motorhomes.autotrader.co.uk/used-motorhomes/bessacarr/e769-tag-axle/2007-bessacarr-e769-tag-axle-fiat-160hp-multijet-diesel-pontefract-mfpa-8aa1392d41356369014137220c173463/makemodel/make/bessacarr/motorhomeprice/35000/max

All contact details are on the advert.

Cheers,

Adam

(Moved from Other Cars for Sale area, which is strictly for cars being sold by Members or their immediate families only - The Moderation Team)

this belongs to a very good friend of mine and i can honestly say its mint , if anyone is in the market for a top spec motorhome its well worth a look,

Typical...... Just bought a motorhome a couple of months back, this one would have been perfect. :d  I think if I was to try and sell mine now this one would be sold, such a shame. :cry:  

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.