New WSCC Merchandise Store Goes LIVE Tomorrow!

Captain Colonial

Patience...  :d  :xmas: 

Go back and read the OP - "at some point" - meaning during the course of today, at some point between midnight and 23:59.

The shiney, shiney store will open today, I promise. :)

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

Soon.

:d 

Scott, you know me well enough by now. I don't go back - ever.

I also cannot read :)

Bored of waiting now :p I'm off to see what goodies the Caterham boys have to offer :d  :d:oops:

Bored of waiting now :p I'm off to see what goodies the Caterham boys have to offer :d  :d:oops:

If you wait until November, they'll probably have a couple of slow, barely used uncompetitive F1 cars for sale at a good price. :d

I've just realised that the thread title promises that the new merchandise shop will open "tomorrow".

Could this be some kind of through the looking glass shop that will never actually open?

I said it was a bad idea doing in on Friday the 13th.... :laugh:  :oops:

Ah, but it's almost Saturday the 14th in New Zealand.

Actually never got that unlucky bit.  Yes, I know, Last Supper and 13 people...but the Last Supper was on Thursday, not Friday.  So it should be Thursday the 13th that's unlucky, not Friday.  If you're Christian and superstitious, that is.  Not being religious or superstitious, it bothers me not a jot.

To those of you who are, I was born on a Friday the 13th, so I might be unlucky for you. :p

Announcement to be made in a few minutes, so unpinning this notice...almost there!