New WSCC Merchandise Store Goes LIVE Tomorrow!

Captain Colonial

As the title says - the new online WSCC Merchandise Store goes LIVE tomorrow! :t-up:

We think you'll find that the new store is a much nicer and easier place to shop in, has a great deal more information on the products than before, both photographically and detail-wise, and is much more professional than has been available to us previously.  This is entirely down to the preparation work of the fine partner company we are now working with, whose identity we'll also reveal tomorrow.

The product range has been expanded, and in some ways that might well surprise you - while seeming blindingly obvious in hindsight!

Prices are excellent and represent superb value for money, and expected delivery times have been greatly reduced as well, meaning fast turnaround service.

The Committee are extremely pleased with the results, and we're sure you will be too.

So do stay tuned - an announcement will be made on the boardroom at some point tomorrow.  Get ready, let the moths out of your wallets, let the Queen see some daylight, prepare your flexible friend and ready those Christmas lists! :xmas::)

(The store will be hosted on a new and completely separate website, but the link to the website will always be on display in the Store area of the boardroom for ease of access.)

Will it have meerkat toys in the form of your favourite committee member? :d

• Like 1

Will it have meerkat toys in the form of your favourite committee member? :d

There isn't that much stuffing on the planet! :d

There isn't that much stuffing on the planet! :d

:blush: :blush: :blush:  :suspect:

:oops:

Oh I can't wait, sooooo excited.

I am going to lie down in a dark room to control myself :d

Oh I can't wait, sooooo excited.

I am going to lie down in a dark room and play with myself :d

Fixed that for you....

The product range has been expanded, and in some ways that might well surprise you - while seeming blindingly obvious in hindsight!

I'm now very worried...