"Intelligent Molecules"

minesapint

Saw a post on here last week about which engine oils to use.

Got me thinking, I've been very well lubricated throughout the summer, so only fair I should reciprocate with the engine.

On checking, my Sigma likes 5W-30, & the above post said to use fully synthetic.......ah but which one?

After much soul searching I've made my decision & gone for Castrol Magnatec 5W-30 A1 fully sympathetic, the

reason is, this oil has "Intelligent Molecules".

Now after much "Googleing", I've discovered that these molecules have received one of the best educations

available in this country, yes Eton, where in addition to their brilliance in the classroom, on the playing

fields they are taught the game of "cling-on". That is holding on to engines for hour after hour, only the

best are then sent to Castrol to be incorporated into their Magnatec range.

These are not your average intelligence molecules that lounge around all day saying, "it's dark in ere,

innit". No, privately educated top drawer molecules, hard as nails, with the ability to cling-on like "s**t

to a blanket"

And all this for £30.49 / 4 litres from Opie Oils. What a bargain!!

Anybody else using their intelligence?

Cheers

I've heard bad things about magnatec. The sticking like smelly stuff to a blanket is the reason for the bad reports and I was told it ruins engines.

However that was ten years ago and not the caliber of engine knowledge as found on here.