Thoresby Sprint

ma7gdp

I know this is really early, but does anyone know when they send out the regs for this.  Want to make sure I get into this one as used to live around there (Sad, I know!;). cheers

• 4 weeks later...

and sent back fully completed  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Sunday is a SS round - but I'm gonna do both Saturday and Sunday and skip MIRA - anyone else doing a "weekender" in sunny September  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

Only the Sunday is a point scoring round of the Speed Series  :D  ;)  ;)

Take a look at the back of your Speed Series Cards for a full list of all point scoring rounds of the Championship  :D  :D  :D

MIRA is 20 Sept and Thoresby is 21 Sept  :D  :D  ;)

But I can't be  :arse: ed with MIRA - cos I ain't got over 180 BHP  :(  :(  :D  :D  ;)  and there ain't no hills - its a flatty  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...
But I can't be   ed with MIRA - cos I ain't got over 180 BHP            and there ain't no hills - its a flatty    

I'll be there show the big BHP boys what the sound of victory's like with less than that.

Mark, you stick to the rounds that your confident at winning then eh - what that I here, your staying at home then !!!!!!

Mark, you stick to the rounds that your confident at winning then eh - what that I here, your staying at home then !!!!!!

The lardy libre is mine I tell ya  :devil:  :devil: all mine  :devil:  :D  :p

wibble  :durr:

Mark

Not to worry mate.  

I will be at Thorsby on both days as well.  :0  :0  :0

As will  Rocket Ron.  

Now where were all the pies  :t-up:

Boys Boys Boys . . . . . . .

The only reason you'll be getting the Lardy Libre Award, is 'cause apparently you can't be awarded two prizes !!!!!  And as I have the only Supersized seat in existance, the Lardie Libre should be mine.  However I'll settle for first in class . . . . . . come on Rob I'll have ya.

You certainly will not have me !!!  

:0  :0

Not while I have got a bone left in my body.  You have not been the same since you spent the night with Buzz  :D  :D

Are you going to the meeting tonight ?  If yes bring those break disks and some cash with you.

Rob

I could certain 'break' the discs for you, but if you'd like me to bring the 'Brake' discs, I will.

Ermmm . . . . . . . . Cash . . . . . . . Whats that . . . . . I'll have ya

Cheers mate.  

I don't have to spell well to do my job....so I don't bother.

Cash, thats the stuff you use to buy more BHP :devil:  :devil:

It can make a MASSive differance :devil:  :devil:

Now where were all the pies  

You'll need some lights workin in the varacan to find em  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

"Black Country Balti Ballast" is out to retain "THE" title for 2003  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Bring it on  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :D  :devil:

Aye lad, that'll be right.  

As the person who not only presents the awrds, but deciedes who gets them, it'll be a false victourious moment when the size of your 'Deriere' is the only reason for being awarded a prize, let alone the 'Pie Eaters Trophy'

O.K then I'll own up  :blush:  :D  :devil:  As soon as I've got my half dozen set of tumblers - its your turn  :D  :D  :devil:

Just keep your eye on Big Nev T  :D  :D  :D  Last seen at the Loton Ice cream and burger van  :D  :D  :devil: