Thoresby Park

Terry Everall

Well I hope to be at the double header but at the moment I awaiting new rear wings from Luke at Playskool after an argument with the cones at 3 sisters last weekend. Also my trickshifter has gone away to be repaired as its faulty and my clutch has disintegrated so is being rebuilt

Joy!! :(  :arse:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• pete g

• greenandmean

• FILFAN

You need a good heavy car engine in there tel :)

Not competing which is a shame as it's only 20 mins away and i wanted to do it. will be there to watch on the Sunday though

pull your finger out man :d

Its only a minor set back :d

Well three actually

Gutted I'm not going to make it. Need a full set of brake discs and mudguards and stays after Croft. Love Thoresby, and don't have a spare Micra either.

I have one of these wings terry if your struggling, I'm coming down Saturday AM but won't be there in time for practice, you could collect from Boro?

Rich

Thanks for the offer. Mark Anson also offered but I have 2 coming from Luke which I just need to spray satin black.

See you at the weekend if clutch is fixed

I'll be there.

First time out for nearly 2 years and in still not quite ready. :blush:

Got the half shafts out of the car to change the wheel studs after a last min change of wheels meant there not long enough. Doh. :down:  

The studs didn't turn up today and I'm away with work now until Thursday.

Not as much work as you guys though so I guess I shouldn't moan. ;)

Really looking forward to it after a long absence. See you all there (Hopfully).  Good luck :t-up:

Ian

shame it says no tyre warming this year. so I quess its going to be extra hard to beat  or get close to any target times

shame it says no tyre warming this year. so I quess its going to be extra hard to beat  or get close to any target times

So that's excuse no 149 from the "Sprint Drivers book of excuses" then Pete, got it in quick before the event :d :D :d

:d :d     bl**** right :d  :d  :d