Hairywood & Elvington Regs?

Buzz Billsberry

Anyone received these yet? :(

Buzz :(

pewh! that I was goin' nuts

Buzz

Do a search of the postings and you may just find your answer to your question before you ask it  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:

A Stella please  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

and they'll be in my mobile tent  :D  :D  in a black plastic bag awaiting your collection  :D  :D

There's two answers to your next two questions  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

Do ya know 4 a chairman of the WSCC ya not very helpful :p  :p  ;)  ;)  and the next question is... what are the questions? :durr: let me have the answers  :blush:  :blush:

I've done a search can't find the answers ???

C U Saturday (depending on the weather)

I thought Elvington regs were published aGES ago and I have entered.

Harewood are still not out ????

Terry Everall

Is there something that we don't know about..... Have these regs been sent out??

Regards,

Dave O.

I think yr right Dave, are we in alternate reality? we just ain't get the right message from above ???  ???

Hairywood Regs arrived this morning! :D  :D

Does anybody know the closing date for Elviston and the organisers phone No.? (Elvington on my list -time booked off work etc but no regs through.)

Cheers

Dave O.

Hmmmmmmmm Elvington regs :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: errrrr found them :durr:

Discussion closed collecting my coat and heading for the Taxi :arse:

Muppet :(

Buzz,

Can you let me have the organiser details for Elvington I've not received the regs for it :angry:

cheers,

Dave O.

I need contact details for elvington aswell. I either didn't get; or lost (most likely) 1st regs for this event.

It actually in the app forms for Olivers Mount Auto 66 Club!!

but the contact details are as follows

Liz Scott 01723 373000

Buzz

Result. My forms are in the post to me today. Still places left.......................bring it on...................

("I'll only be doing 5 events dearest......of course I've saved a budget!!?? :blush:)