Demon Thieves

Ian Podmore

What chance do I have of getting any discount?

I seem to remember from about 5-6 years ago you go 10% for being in posession of motorsport license?

You have to join their scheme - listed at the front of their catalogue - but it is limited to a certain number of places.

Or join a club that has an arrangement with them - 750 Motor Club for example  :D  :D  :D  :D

I have seen the Polo Position Motorsport Club stuff at the back of the catalogue, but it doesn't mention discounts.

It just mentions members benefits etc. Are these actually discounts?

I have just installed a Toyota 20v with throttle bodies and got my injection pump swirl pot and other goodies from them.

I went in person as they are only 50 miles from me and it was the only place I could get everything I needed in one place.  

I said to the sales rep How about a bit of discount then ?

I was rewarded with 10 per cent.

If you dont ask you dont get!

Thanksfor the info. Now I know if the first answer in no, to keep hassling them into submission!

I said to the sales rep How about a bit of discount then ?

I was rewarded with 10 per cent.

I also tryed this approach when I bought a Quick lift Jack & got the VAT knocked off. :t-up:

And if you now how to barter and you use the same contact u'll get 12%-15%!! :p in fact I got 16% when I bought my helmet.

Buzz

in fact I got 16% when I bought my helmet.

Of course, the 16% is only off the XXXL helmets. Nice one, Pierre.