Pennines to Pyrenees 2013 official thread

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Click the bottom right hand corner "Tube" to go to site and get the soundssssssss. Sorry about the quality, wife took it with tablet. Have GoPro vid of same, will load it later of full tunnel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wY4cl1AIOw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVNV5MyfWB3jdONIK7j3jBw

Nice one Terry, :yes:  :yes: 

Wondered how long it would be before these got out   :d  :d

Had to post this snipet of the tunnel from Caroline tablet. Trouble is with my gopro films is an annoying squeak from the car and the gopro picked it up. Shame really as the sound from the exhaust is addictive to say the least.

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

After Marcus had the run in with the Alsatian dog which pinched his radio the jokes came thick and fast. John Williams joined in with this one where the cars were surrounded by sheep, which was caught on video by Caroline.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuWjI1dtVOg&feature=c4-overview&list=UUVNV5MyfWB3jdONIK7j3jBw

this will never end  :cry:  :cry:

Count yourself lucky Marcus as the GoPro camera ran out of memory 10 seconds before you walked past my car. If it hadn't it would have caught Sheppy grabing your leg from behind and barking like a dog. I've never seen someone jump that fast and that high before in my life.

Terry

Yes I am still having flashbacks of the Wayne-wuffing incident  :cry: below the belt, literally  :laugh:

I wet myself each time I think of it  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :cry:

I think I'm going to get lock-jaw  :blush:  :blush:

I don't know what the funniest, when Steve pauses and directs his wild thing lyrics towards poor Nakki or when he grabs the mike and looks like he wonders what it is :laugh:  :d  

• 4 weeks later...

Great Pics Terry Thanks.  :)  :)  :)  :)

yes great pics brought back all the memories of a great trip :t-up:

Want the calendar out so these can be let off their leash.