Pennines to Pyrenees 2013 official thread

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

He came back looking like the Stig but with his tail between his legs   :d  :d  :d  :d  :d sorry Marcus and all the rest of us could do was fall about in hysterics of laughter :d  :d  :d and from Elena and myself a huge thank you to Wayne and Gwen without them this trip would not have taken place and all the rest of the crew for making it so enjoyable THANKS

Steve  

This event was sponsored by DARK DOG

Fantastic Week! Both my brother an I really enjoyed it! Wayne and Gwen really pull off a blinder!

We had the roof off all holiday and somewhere in Auch released my head was well sunburnt. it was cap on for the rest of the trip!

It`s the people that make up an exceptional holiday and a big thanks to all.

• Like 1

Bravo !!! :yes:  ;) me, :cool: Nathalie, :t-up: and Céleste are glad to learn your come back. Following the thread and meeting you the last saturday, I have the feeling of having made the trip too! I'm happy you are all enjoyed and full of emotions about this trip. We feel it and you share it with us! It gives us envy... And we never forget the dog story, pictures and blueleader!

A project, an adventure, an experience, and now many souvenirs that you don't forget ...

Jean-Marie

• Like 3

Come on Lee what about the smelly feet story?  :oops:

Is that my stinky shoes that had to live outside the hotel.....

Is that my stinky shoes that had to live outside the hotel.....

Lee said they walked out by themselves  :laugh:

They jumped out of he window....

until the last night when there was no window.....

Anyway I thought the next story would have been a panda getting stopped by customs because they didn't like my passport

Anyway I thought the next story would have been a panda getting stopped by customs because they didn't like my passport

Oh yes that's the ''Did you pack these ladies underwear in your suitcase yourself Sir?'' story

Before that we need the ''market trader bum bag'' story and also the'' two men in a double bed'' story  :d

Do we also need to explain the dark dog story? That's one for Stevel  :laugh: never laughed as much for a long long time  :d

I came across this pic, not sure why Gary has a gas mask on  :oops:

gasmask_zps15a2678d.jpg

how can i see this thread never stopping..

calling stevel to boardroom: the dark dog story please!

Like a dog with a bone; we just won't let go...

Hello all

Just think, if I hadn't managed to lose 'Blue Leader' Wayne half way up the Pyrenees we would have missed out on the shaggy dog story!  John being stopped at customs with 'Everybody Lies' printed on his T-shirt was another classic moment for me - you couldn't make it up.

Big thanks to Wayne and Gwen for organising such a wonderful trip with some lovely hotels along the way.  Also, thanks to Norman for getting the meal sorted out on the Sunday. 

The enthusiasm and devotion you have for your cars just cannot be faulted, long may it continue. 

We had a great week... the attention we got with the waving, tooting, flashing of lights etc was incredible.  If only we'd charged for having our pics taken! 

Good luck to you all, Gary