Speed Series Awards Dinner

Terry Everall

For those of you who were too hasty and accidentally threw away the booking form that came with the current issue of WW, here's another copy to download (PDF format - attached below). :t-up:

2013 WSCC-NMS Dinner Dance.pdf

Terry

Form will be on the way early next week for 2. Me and Marto so he won't need anymore p/w

C U soon

Gluten Free

Room booked :)

Um, great, but what will you be eating  :p  :d  :laugh:  :o

Hello all,

I have been slaving over a hot keyboard overnight, and am delighted to tell you that you can now also book your place for the Awards Night online in the Store area of the boardroom - click here.

There are two different packages - Single WSCC Member WITHOUT Partner / Guest @ £35, and Member + Partner / Guest @ £70.  Please ensure you choose the right package!  If you're bringing your wife, for example, please choose the Member + Partner / Guest, not 2 x Single WSCC Member.

The online forms also allows you to specify any dietary requirements you and / or your partner / guest might have, as well as request which other person (besides your partner / guest) you wish to sit next to (if possible).

At least it saves you the cost and bother of posting a form! :t-up:

So get cracking and sign up today to ensure you don't end up sitting next to me! :laugh:

Whoops... didn't read I think I did a john x2!

Do we have to sit together?

John

You might get a table all to yourself :laugh:

Whoops... didn't read I think I did a john x2!

Do we have to sit together?

You have to sit next to yourself all night and argue with yourself as well as you get more booze inside you. :d

PM on its way... ;)

b*******.......... :bangshead:  :swear:  :rolleyes: 

Never mind   ;)

Sorry about that Tom, first time it's been done online in the new boardroom, so it took quite a bit of messing about, trial and error, special new fields, beta testing etc. to get it to stand up and function - apologies I couldn't get it done before you returned the form, and didn't want to promise it if I couldn't make it work.

There is nothing wrong with pigeon post and a cheque