Oulton Park - Mon 26 May

DickieB

Erm, isn't it a Locost he is driving now though, so not really affiliated with Westfield?

You may feel the wrath of Team Dickie making those comments  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

He's an ex mag Ed, WSCC member and Speed Series registered driver  :D  :D  ;)

You don't have to own a Westfield to be a club member  :D  :D

We even have c******m owning members  :blush:  :blush:  and our Memb Sec. drives a Dutton  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :D

dickie i must say your car looks a bit girly  :0 my bodyshop is just down the road from oulton ,please let me paint it for you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease  :) people will be thinking your gay or summat or even a cat lover and you would not want that would you  :(  :durr: oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww my names dickie and i drive a gay car ( until the weekend )  :devil:

Steve

Real men race, girls don't. How is your Lotus?

As for painting it - it would take too long to get all the tape off that is holding it together!!!!!!! Maybe once I've learnt how not to hit other cars/barriers etc

Dickie

well you took your time  :p see ya monday girly boy car  ;) oh yes lotus is coming along fine  :D