What would you put a YB in?

Wile E. Coyote

We'll rob Jockers Ad, whilst he's at work

We'll rob Jockers Ad, whilst he's at work

Keys are in the drawer in the kitchen. Just be careful it has 200 extra cc compared to yours  :p

Cheers,

But seen as this is Chris's thread, we'll rob the n/a cossie instead.

I don't want to drive this thread down... Many many threads and posts related to Birmingham driving.

Where I work though, it's a three year post and every person has at least one insurance claim in their post. I see near misses everyday. But I live 1/2 mile from three junctions that have three ways to go through...

The Highway Code way (how I drive them)

The local way (where pavements are used as extra lanes)

The unlucky way (plenty of patches in the walls, scuffs on the curbs and fresh bits of car to prove this)

I'm incident free through this section, mine are mainly around Handsworth, where I used to live.

Back to the YB, WEC needs to invest £1000, buy the fiesta and hand it to SteveD... With the YB and let him work his magic. Right colour, right interior... Just wheels, brakes and suspension need changing. Maybe a mountney sport steering wheel!

A fine plan guest... but would want to add a discrete cage too.  Would be a no-brainer, and a lot of fun, if I didn't then need to miracle up the £x k for a new engine for the Westie!

Found a duratec Mk1 Fiesta RWD whilst looking around last night, so RWD would appear to be an option too.

Chris, charge the kids at the end of the drive a pound each to stand there :p

You'd have money in no time. Plus a little extra man power to get the job done :)

...they've not been back since New Year's Day, when I think the message that they weren't welcome finally got through.  :t-up:

Besides which, I have enough spanners floating around my garage without adding two more.  :)