What would you put a YB in?

Wile E. Coyote

no, it's crying out to be put out of its misery and crushed....

its a future classic wuver

A non-turbo YB? I'd make a nice door stop or a wine rack from it. Assuming I didn't have a boat in need of an anchor anyway :d

^^^ hahaha ^^^

A non-turbo YB? I'd make a nice door stop or a wine rack from it.

...but that would end up being a 4-cylinder bottle rack.  Nowhere near enough...  :d

^^this is true, we could do with at least 6

a nice straight 6 block would be good. who'd have one of those old things? oh……M444TTB……..can we borrow yours????????

Yes but mine is reliable and will go on and on. However I know of a nice Rover V8 in a Discovery. Only a matter of time Dommo... ;-)

6 will be fine :p don't want to promote becoming an alcoholic.

guest your westy has had more hits than the Beatles ;) you might be better off in the fiesta :)

• Like 2

^^ amazing

I'd be better off out of Birmingham! Only place I've had hit, three in Westfield, two in Robin Hood, one in S2000 and one in hire car. All but two I was stationary. 1992 road deaths in Birmingham last year. 15487 minor RTC's were reported. Highest in the uk, one of the highest in Europe.

While I was looking through stats it was very interesting to see highest concentration of deaths to cyclists on the roads is in London...

Anyway... My Westfield has a big metal cage around me and an RAC roll bar. The fiesta has some steel sheets and 3 point seatbelts. If not for the harnesses and chassis I don't think I'd be here if I'm honest.

Sounds scary in Birmingham

Does everyone crash? Or just your car the target?