Curborough - 17th  August

Ian Podmore

I'm confused (how easy is that?).  What class should I enter?

A - Standard Cars.

B - Modified Road Cars.

C - Modified Cars.

Got a very much standard (inc carpets, hood, heater  :love: , swept wings :0 ) Zetec 1800.  

I have ruled out classes R1 to R4!

Ian.. would suggest class B Modified. Once they have received enough Westfields they will probably make a class (end secion 9).. hope this helps

Put Class A and your engine capacity and model of Westfield - state whether its road-going or not - The RSSOC will make special Westfield classes for us all once entries are received  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Jaki will no doubt be in touch very soon with either me or Tom  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Don't worry Scott  :D  :D  We'll sort you out  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)

Dear Jaki

Any boghouse blue cars without a windscreen must be vetted before issue of confirmation and if any doubt please refuse entry .................... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :p  :p  :devil:

Good Nite  :D  ;)  Scott  :D  :devil:

Only one more night in a warm dry bed until Stoneleigh  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Aren't you taking a nice 4 poster bed with you then Mark?

I think mine should fit in the marquee OK  :devil:

Did you arrange for central heating too?

I'm at mezzanine level wrapped in 14 tog  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  It gets toooooooooooo warm with the heating on  :D  :D  :D

Fresh air and the joys of British springtime weather  :D  :D  :D  You'll be well oiled and won't feel any chills at all  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  I've found some sheltered spots for tents  ;)  ;)  :D

Thanks for advice - Entry duly despatched with Class plus details of car.