Boscombe Regs

Graham.J

Have the Boscombe regs already been sent out?

If they have then I've not recieved any, if not then I'm being impatient  - sorry  :blush:

I'm hoping to make it my SS debut, was hoping on Curborough but I think I've left it a bit late  :(

Cheers

They've been out a while. I have already been accepted and confrimed as in.........you'll have to hurry, I reckon........and there'll be no hotels nearby either, they'll all be full by now......probably......

Graham its not too late for the WSCC event at Curborough as its 99.9% WSCC - so get your entry in  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

Got an e-mail acceptance on the 4th of April. My.....ooopppsss.........our entry went in about mid to late March, IIRC..........

Cheers everyone,

I've emailed Iain and got the Boscombe regs and have filled in my Curbourough regs and am hopefuly posting them off today.

Cheers again!!

Blatman ..got a reply from Iain..

This is to thank you and acknowledge receipt of your entry to the above event.  

All entries will be dealt with in the order received  but cheques will not be

cashed until the entry list is

closed and the final entry confirmed.

With best regards

Iain Burrup

Entries Secretary

Looks like they are still to be confirmed as this was sent out on 4th Apr.