Ollie Mount

Buzz Billsberry

Anybody going on friday evening? R U Camping?? Mobile tenting? or  slumming it in  a Hotel?

Anything organised for a trip into the bright lights of Scarboro' on saturday night?

If its as good as last years outing with Tommo Turbo, Nick & Alan Parkinson and the rest of the team then it will be good :D

Buzz

Mr Ashton? Mr Nevin? any takers

I shall be landing on Friday night / evening and stopping in a hotel in semer (the scene of a fantastic and unforgetable night last year).  And I shall be up for a jar or two.

One question.  When you get there onm friday night, where can you leave your car (westy that is).  Am I right in thinking you can leave it at olies mount paddock, if so what time it is too late to turn up.

Buzz if you know, give me a bell on me moby.

Yes Mike in the Paddock. What Hotel? and is there any places left? have u got their number? How much?

Buzz :(

I will be up there from Friday, stopping in the caravan at the top.

Bring on the stella

Rob

Don't forget your torch  :D  :D  ;)

Good point Mark.  

Do you know if there are any electric hook up on the top camp site ?  Or is this a little too much to hope for.  If not it will be back to drinking in the dark again.

Don't know Rob ............ never had chance to do Ollies  :(  :(  :(  I've always had to be at Stoneleigh for set up  :(  :(  :(  :(  But if there's a hook-up I'll sniff it out

Get yourself to a camp shop for a new leisure battery or a battery powered / solar table lamp  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :blush:

Or I could set fire to the table and drink in front of a natural fire. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Rubbleracing will be there sat pm & sun with a fire extinguisher for Rob..... :D  :D  :D

ps is there a chuck wagon for a greasy sunday morning,a vital part of race prep.

:t-up:

Rubble...

(finds coat and leaves..............)

ps is there a chuck wagon for a greasy sunday morning,a vital part of race prep.

Leave it  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  The Lardy Libre title is mine I tell you, mine, all mine  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :D  :devil:  :D

Not that I'm pot hunting of course  :D  :devil:  :D

Theres an excellent greasy spoon in the paddock with a biker babe doing the serving - tattoos, peircings and leather  :devil:

Dont play her up or she'll kick your head in  ;)

John

Buzz,

The hotel you want that Mike Ashton mentioned is the Londesborough Arms at Seamer, tel 01723 863230. Me & Tim, Penny & Rhys amongst others are also staying. If they have no vacancies, she will still be helpful for anywhere else to stay in the village close to us.

Kev.

Sorry I wont be there to sink a few beers with you all at the Londesborough Arms. Nothing could compare with last year!Have a great time all of you!

Keith the Teeth  :D