New newbie West Mids

NickNick

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and the WSCC. I'm currently on the search for my first Westfield. After years of driving electronically assisted cars  :blush:  I felt it was time to get back to raw feel driving so a Westfield seemed the obvious choice

I look forward to getting lots of advice when I get my hands on a Westy and also attending meets and the odd trackday.

Cheers,

Nick :)

Welcome Nick, your among friends here and might get sick of the advise but it's all well meant :t-up:  Where about are you for local meets ? 

Well if I'd read the title properly I could answer my own question :blush:  West mids not my area but I'm sure someone will be along soon :yes:

Welcome Nick, we will give all the advice you need and lots you don't. We're really good at spending others money :)

West Mids, you'll have Stephen guest as a neighbour then. May I apologise now. Only joking, he'll be along soon.

I am also in the West Mids as of course is Westfield. It's a large place though. Get along to some local meets I regularly got to the Black Country meet, first Sunday, in Himley, south of Wolverhamton and sometimes to the Shropshire and Mid Wales near Shrewsbury. Meeting other owners and seeing there cars helped me finalize the spec of the car I built. If you go to the meets I may see you there.

Good luck any way.

I am also in the West Mids as of course is Westfield. It's a large place though. Get along to some local meets I regularly got to the Black Country meet, first Sunday, in Himley, south of Wolverhamton and sometimes to the Shropshire and Mid Wales near Shrewsbury. Meeting other owners and seeing there cars helped me finalize the spec of the car I built. If you go to the meets I may see you there.

Good luck any way.

Hi Nicknick,             it's what I did as well, Essex boys like giving passenger rides and showing whats what on their cars.  

How much Dosh yer got to spend? guarantee we can double it with our suggestions. :)  

Hello and Welcome!

Also from West Mids, down in South Brum, let us know where abouts you are if you fancy a spin!

Regards, Dan.

After Norman's introduction,

Here I am! Welcome along and enjoy yourself. Dan and myself spend a lot of garage time together, so you should pop along and chat car. I'm also helping someone else with their first Westfield... Always have stacks of to lime to help people out.

I'll start off with the advise nobody else will give you...

Avoid Handsworth, Aston, West Bromwich, soho road and Sutton Coldfield. That whole area of Birmingham eats westfield's, especially yellow ones! Unfortunately work housed me right in the middle of it all for four and a half years.

But there's some pretty good roads around here and I love the A38 tunnels around Snow Hill... One of the best places to drive a Westfield! I'll be medically fit to drive mine in 4-8 weeks, so once I am you can have a ride in Dan's and mine.

Stephen.

Kirky Boy is near you as well i think mate - welcome and have fun, i'm in Northamptonshire and have made loads of chums on here...

Welcome aboard and enjoy the banter

I've had lots of help from the guys here, even when I have had a problem in the garage area at 1am ive posted question here and someone's helped

Mad bunch :)

If your ever in Leicestershire and your fancy a blat round get in touch only had mine for a year,still enjoying it every time I get it out rob

There's only me here,  :cry:

I do get lonely sometimes with no one to play with. HM is OK for a while but one has to have some fun with the blokes sometimes.  :(

Hi nick and welcome, I'm in wombourne and highly recommend the west mids meet.

If you need some help we are all here

Fraser

hi nick

Welcomes

if you need any advise feel free to drop me a Pm  i have owned  well over ten different westfields with pretty much every different engine package apart from vx power and pinto

I'm Wolverhampton/Cannock area

ash